Something Changed in my mind



I don't know what exactly happened to me
but Something changed in my mind.
For example, I noticed that I feel free and comfortable when I'm in situation like in contryside.
and There is just simple task like farming.
I spent lots of time to farm(phisical work), sleep, and eat...
Also I could see beautiful things like High sky and Clouds, Green mountains, Blue Ocean, Animals...
It gave me peace of mind.

and I realized that I like My family more than before.
I feel I'm one of them, I'm in Group.

Most exrraordinary thing is I thought
If I were lived in countryside, I probably had a baby.
During watching the documentary I was thinking about it.

I guess almost every living creature wants to raise their own child.
we programed like this...If conditions is good.


 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글