Making desk as a volunteer work




It was ordinary day of June. 
Usually we go to cinema every saturday or sunday. 
but Daniel and I went to Innovation Park near by Bulagwang subway station.





This place was called something like 'wood making place'.  
We waited Teacher who will give advice how to make wood goods. 
but he didn't came up. 






So I looked around these place. 
but still he didn't came up. 
I noticed that something is wrong.  





I called him. and This place was wrong.
I misunderstood place. we moved to right place.
That place was in 5 minutes distance on foot.




He is the teacher. I met him before this class once.
He looked forward that I remember how use tools related to wood making.
but I couldn't remember that things he taught me.
I felt shame, but there was no choice. I couldn't remember whole.



Fortunately, It was first time Daniel to make wood goods.
I think He has a talent at wood making. 




Actually his father was carpenter. 
and his older brother is doing make sofa as a fulltime job.
also other brother built several house on himself.






Teacher told us a lot of things that related to wood making.
Daniel listened and did well. 
but I couldn't. I'm really poor at calculating precisely. 



There is tip that making of wood goods.
It is that not using physical power but using good gesture.
Honestly I don't know well about it, so I can't explain it well.
but I heard that Women have interest in wood making better than men,
because of this reason.



We made a wood desk. 
There was work what we have to do more like assembling, polishing...
It was hard work more than I thought.

I think we spend almost 4 hours making this desk.
it will sent to poor children's house in my town.

I think this type of volunteering is good for me.
because I don't want to go Nursing home as volunteering.
to me, It's hard to Imagine washing their body or shampooing their hair.

I'll hope Daniel keep doing these kind of activity.




댓글

가장 많이 본 글