tired day



Last week, I had to work.
In the city hall, 8F there was discussion about low birth rate.
It was good because, including me and other citizen was able to vote what we think as important.
there was almost 20 agenda, and I voted to honeymoon cuple benefit.
what I mean is.. to give special benefit to newly married couple.
for example, they can have a opportunity to purchase house and also get help from government when they want  loan from bank.

and... I can't remember whole thing.
but there was category about  'teenage girl(mother) support'.
I thought it is important, too.

We know, Many children have a deep relationship with their girl or boyfreind...
and then they'll pregnant. but they can't raise their baby themself. because they have no revenue and... don't know how treat baby. so they need help!

buytheway, when discussion is over, I really felt tired.
and I learned about that working on weekend can't be rewarded nothing. I mean I prefer to relax ratter than to get money.
 



댓글

가장 많이 본 글