Dreams and Their Relevance

Dreams and Their Relevance




 Vocabulary and Expressions 

 Interpret – To explain the meaning of something.
 Opposite – Completely different.
 Seer – Someone who predicts things that will happen in the future.
 Anxiety – Fear or nervousness about what might happen.


Question 

1. What are the meanings and interpretation of dreams mentioned in the article?
pig, it means 'luck'
snake means 'danger'
lastly, tooth pull outed means 'death'

2. What is the use of a dream for seers?
seers use a dream for predict the future.

3. What are dreams for psychologists?
for scientist, dream is reflection of daytime. for example, if people desire something or feel anxiety, it can be a dream.


Discussion 

1. What do you usually dream about?
I usually dream about some place.
I mean, I go to some place, and walk around that place.
The fun thing is, I reorganize more than two places.
for example, I connect the paris and seoul.
This is a little exaggerated, but I tend to connect the two distances apart.

2. Why do you think you dream of something or someone?
I think My subconsciousness want to represent or reorganize something or someone.
so during when I sleep, it could be dream. and maybe it will be clean or save in my brain.

3. Do you interpret your dreams?
yes, sometimes I googled.

4. What was your best dream? What about your worst dream?
I tell you about My worst dream.
A few months ago, all my teeth were missing in my dreams. So I cried. It was so scary.
Because In korea, when we dream pulled out 'upper teeth'. it means someone who is older than me will be die. on the other hand, pulled out 'downside teeth' mean younger people will be die. anyway it is not good thing. but fortunately nothing happen during the day.










댓글

가장 많이 본 글