discussion about Marrige and get married




My son is still too young to remember you, though.
Anyway, we’re doing fine.
Is this part means 'Anyway, We are fine'?

Q.What do you think about marriage?
A.I think there are two side in marriage, good and bad.
good things is that married people can share their problems, happiness, idea, etc.
I mean they can have someone to discuss important things. bad things is that sometimes it can be feels like shackles. for example, Korean husband might ask for wife to make breakfast. and Korean wife might ask for husband to authorization cetificate.

Q.What kind of family do you want to have?
A.Actually, I don't care. I mean I want that my family just can be their nature own.

Q.When do the majority of people get married in your country?
A.I think it is 27 to 34. but it is getting postponed. recently, People mind to get married. Beacuse of economic problem, free life, etc.   

댓글

가장 많이 본 글