Diageo to Buy Clooney's Tequila Brand in $1B Deal


Diageo to Buy Clooney's Tequila Brand in $1B Deal


vocabulary

milestone
ˈmaɪlˌstoʊnan
 important stage or event in the development of something
This product is an important milestone in our company's history.
The plan includes project milestones with approximate completion dates.
Our company passed a significant milestone today by becoming profitable for the first time ever.


Discussion 

Q.Do you think that Clooney's reputation and fame has helped to increase the value of the brand? Why? Why not?
A.Yes, of course I think that clooney's reputation and fame has helped to the value of the brand.


Q.If you had the money to found your own company, what kind of company would you start? Why?
A.I want to start my guest house business.I have a plan. first, I buy the traditional Korean house. then, I get the government's subsidy. I remodeling the house. I will remodeling the house. and will rent the room to foreigner during a day or couple of days. also I will prepare that room people can watch the movie, wearing the pajama. of course they will able to lie down and watch movies.

Q.Do you think it would be hard to sell a company that you founded? Why? Why not?
I think It depends on the situation. If I have affection own my company, it would be hard to sell.
In the opposite case, selling a company would be easy.



summery 

There are possibility that Clooney's tequila brand would be sold in billion dollars to Diageo. Diaego is the famous alchol company have a brand, such as Johnnei Walker, Guinness bear. Even After selling the tequila brand, cloney will continue to be qulified to speak bout the brand. The deal is expected to close in the second half of this year.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글