Are You Getting Enough Sleep?

Are You Getting Enough Sleep?



vocabulary

age
늙게 하다
olden, age
익히다
ripen, learn, acclimatize, age, make oneself familiar with, acclimate
나이를 먹다
age, get on in years, get along
숙성하다
age

Some types of cheese are aged for years.
The wine here is aged for two years in barrels before it is put in a bottle.


circuit
Noun
ˈsərkɪta closed system through which electric signals go
The circuits in a computer are very small.
There seems to be a problem in the circuit.
Complete the circuit by twisting the ends of the two wires together.
The circuit is made up of various components.
If you break a circuit, electricity won't flow.





Experts say the quality and quantity of our sleep becomes poor as we age.
This happens because brain circuits that control sleep slowly begin to weaken.

You’re always hungry or you’ve gained weight. A lack of sleep can affect the hormones that tell your brain you have eaten enough.

You have trouble making decisions. A lack of sleep may affect your higher level brain functions, such as problem solving.
You are having trouble seeing. When you’re tired you may not be able to control your eye muscles.

There are things people can do to get better sleep.

Health experts recommend exercise and avoiding work on computers and electronic devices before bed. A cool room is also a better environment for sleeping.


--------------


during the time that I read this article, I just laught.
because, today I skiped going to swim.
also my job is social marketor. so I have to use the computer.
I mean I can't avoid the work on computers.

also, recently I can't sleep tight.
It caused many problems. firstly, I woried about my eye so went to the hospital.
The doctor said I'm ok. he said also may be it is because of the Lower immune system. 

댓글

가장 많이 본 글