A fun but hard summer vacation story



 A fun but hard summer vacation story 

Yesterday, I went to the sea, which is about three hours away from my house.

In the daytime, I went to a cafe near the beach and drank tea and took a walk.





I ate really delicious food in the evening. It is a pot dish with a lot of chicken and seafood.


 It was uncommon dish in my country. it was tasty and neat. This was the first time I ate that dish. I want to eat again someday.


And the problem is ... that I'm come back home at dawn today.
I left at 4:30 in the morning from beach . It was almost eight o'clock in the morning as we arrived at home.

As soon as I arrived at home, I soon got to work.I thought I was tired from my company today. I skipped lunch and slept like dead.
Of course later, I ate a snack. So Don't worry.

I thought I should not do this again.



댓글

가장 많이 본 글