Engoo English



I using a Engoo English to build up my english skill.
usually, I study with serbia teacher.
serbia rocated Esatern Europe. This is all I knew about servia. 
I don't know that country at all. for example, what is famous in serbia


by the way, The following is the record of my studying English. 





etc ; et cetera
synthetically
the nature of the job

Q.How do you usually look for a job?
A.I search the job site 

Q.Are you the type of person who examines the description of the recruitment ads in detail?
A.Yes, I examines in detail the recruitment 

Q.Do you take time to write your resume when applying for a job?
A.of course. It takes about 4 hours.

Q,What do you think is the most important factor when applying for a job?
A.uhmmmm.... you mean when I choose the job, what is my important value?
salary, working environment, interest and proficiency of job

Q.What do you think are your strong points when applying for a job?
A.I think my strong point is that I can take a picture and writing.
so I can create contents and spread it. I am good at social networking. 

Q.Is it difficult to find a job in your country? Why or why not?
A.In my country, it is big problem to find a job.
from the 20s to 60s, regardless of age, all people want to get money, and job
but there are just few job. jobs are limited. 
also after married, women 필연적으로 경력 단절을 겪게 된다. 
Inevitably experience a career cutoff.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글